Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Spagyric Tincture
In Chinese medicine, this mushroom is referred to as “Ling zhi,” also known as "The 10,000 year mushroom," or “mushroom of immortality." Reishi touts a list of benefits nearly as long as it has been in use. Nourishing to the liver and kidneys, supportive of a healthy immune response, healthy circulation, healthy cholesterol, and overall vitality and well being. It is often used to help the body adapt to stress and to nourish the nervous system which promotes healthy sleep and cognitive function.
Reishi Helps to Support:
- The body's ability to cope with stress
- The body's innate immune system
- A healthy histamine response
- The body's ability to cope with oxidative stress
- Healthy liver functioning
- Healthy cardiovascular system function
- The body’s natural ability to promote healthy, normal cell growth
- A healthy inflammation response
- Radiance and physical/energetic warmth
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Fruit Body, Purified Mineral Salts, Distilled Water, & Organic Cane Alcohol
All mushrooms are ethically wild-harvested or cultivated in North America.